Friday, November 18, 2011

Contact sports like boxing, wrestling, submission grappling/BJJ after rhinoplasty or nose surgery?

Hello. I am a boxer but also would consider doing MMA as alternative. I want to get cosmetic surgeyr on my nose, including narrowing the nose tip.





I want to know if I can ever:





1. get hit in the nose again


2. hit the matt nose-first again


3. get choked with an arm squeezing my nose





I read on various sites that you should "avoid contact sports for at least six months", but I think they were talking about football, tennis and I'm not sure if boxing or submission wrestling would count. Would it?





Has anyone here had surgery on their nose and later on partaken in sports where they get hit in the nose or get their nose squeezed or pushed hard? Please give details of this.





Thank you.

Contact sports like boxing, wrestling, submission grappling/BJJ after rhinoplasty or nose surgery?
Good Question! I Need To Know Too...


No comments:

Post a Comment