Sunday, April 26, 2009

I ma learnign grappling on my own?

what would you suggest would be a good way to improve my restraining and takedowns, i do nto wnat ot go to dojos, i want to do it freelance. I know i can

I ma learnign grappling on my own?
I do not think it is possible to learn these things on your own. You need someone to practice with. How will you know your techniques work without someone to try them on? And a qualified instructor is very important. He will correct your mistakes and teach you the proper way to execute your techniques. Your instructor is also there to make sure you do not get hurt while training.
Reply:First work very, very hard on conditioning, cause thats what can win fights in the 3rd round.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwR2fQhr5...





Make sure you got strenght to take down an opponent


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq7Kdv0RH...





dude your like me i don't want to go to a gym %26amp; have a sweaty fat guy on me i do the first workout %26amp; it help me alot.


No comments:

Post a Comment