Monday, November 16, 2009

Can someone tell me some hints in quake 3 arena, like colors in name, secrets, how 2 grapple.?

can someone tell me how 2 make colors in name, about clans, and how 2 grapple and any other cool secrets, hints? and tell me about mods adnd how 2 use them plz?





(for quake 3 arena)

Can someone tell me some hints in quake 3 arena, like colors in name, secrets, how 2 grapple.?
I've never played Q3, but I've played Q1, Q2, Q4, and most of the dooms. The name coloring comes from typing "^9DarkWolf" to have DarkWolf show up as Black. I don't have the color codes handy, but you can play around with them. Clans are people who play the same game that like to compete against other people. You can start your own or try out for one. The grapple is probably a bind. I don't know if it has the grapple, but Q2 had a mod so that you could grapple but before you could use it, you have to bind it to a key. Mods are to be downloaded and unzipped where told, usually in the readme file. From there, load up Q3, and then there should be a mod section in the main menu to load a mod. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment