Saturday, November 14, 2009

Zelda: Twilight Princess - City in the Sky Bridge Problem?

I have the ultimate problem. If you can solve this one, you're a genius.





In the City in the Sky, after defeating the two lizard mini-bosses, I left the area without getting the 2nd Grappling Claw. I crossed the bridge that was extended by my spinner. The Dragons in the sky then destroyed the bridge, and I don't have a 2nd grappling claw to go any further. How can I get back across to get the claw and the key? This CANNOT be found in any walkthrough on IGN or any other game site, so don't bother sending those links.

Zelda: Twilight Princess - City in the Sky Bridge Problem?
you obviously haven't got to the right room yet, because there is no way to leave the room without using the double clawshot.





try this website, just read through it, it's really useful


http://uk.gamespot.com/features/6162248/...

ladies dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment