Friday, May 21, 2010

Accessing areas in Lego Star Wars on PSP??

I have been playing Lego Star Wars on PSP and was wondering if someone could answer this? Near the very beginning, you go down the first white corridor and reach a room where there are two grappling pads where you then have to build the expandable bridge. In this room, you can see that there is a level below containing lots of studs and a mini kit canister. How do I get access to this area? I've tried everything I can think of and I don't think smashing my PSP against the wall will do it but that's going to be my next option if I don't find out. Thanks

Accessing areas in Lego Star Wars on PSP??
You need to access this part of the level in free play mode.


Use Bobba fett (the green suit guy who can hover and has a big gun). Press B to throw a bomb on the "bicycle", watch it explode, and a hole will emerge allowing you to get under and get the minikit.


If you're playing this on story mode, then you haven't unlocked bobba fett yet so keep playing =D
Reply:IDK we have it but im not into it... I could ask my dad

Baby Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment