Monday, May 17, 2010

Tomb Raider Anniversary boss question?

I'm currently playing Tomb Raider Anniversary on XBox 360 and I'm stuck at a boss fight. If you have played it, there's a boss that is like 2 stone statues that resemble centaurs. They are guarding a treasure and you need to defeat them. The question that I am asking is, what is the strategy to beat them both? I have gotten both of them to freeze each other but I know that I have to do something with their shields. I try grappling them and holding on but it won't do it. I don't know what to do. Help!

Tomb Raider Anniversary boss question?
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tomb...
Reply:You got them to freeze each other? That's really cool. But you need to keep shooting until they make you perform the adrenaline dodge. And after you're successful in that, they become momentarily stunned. When that happens, grapple their sheilds and pull them off. Once you do that, they'll aim to turn you into stone. Quicky pull up the sheild and turn them into stone. Start emptying clips at the statue. This may take a couple tries before they shatter and die.


No comments:

Post a Comment