Monday, May 17, 2010

Anybody know where I can find these remaining Yu-Gi-Oh! episodes at by downloading for Windows Media Player?

Here's the deal, I've found many episodes of Season 3 that weren't released on DVD and have downloaded them. As for Season 4, the episodes I found were in Japanese, I want English.





The website I used was www.zone-anime.com which was pretty good for episodes 98-121 except for a few.





I am now missing only 4 episodes from Season 3 and all episodes in Season 4 from episodes 160-184 (On the Wrong Track Part 1 -thru- Rise of the Great Beast Part 2).





These are the episodes I need from Season 3:


101. Isolated in Cyber Space (Part 3)


111. Merger of the Big Five (Part 1)


113. Merger of the Big Five (Part 3)


119. So Close Yet So Far





These are the episodes I need from Season 4:


160-162. On the Wrong Track (Parts 1-3)


163. Self Destruction


164. Reliving the Past


165. Deck of Armor


166-167. Flight of Fear (Parts 1-2)


168. Paradise Found


169-173. Fighting for a Friend (Parts 1-5)


174-176. Grappling with a Guardian (Parts 1-3)


177-182. A Duel with Dartz (Parts 1-6)


183-184. Rise of the Great Beast (Parts 1-2)





Please answer and thanks for helping me. Remember, I need the videos to be downloaded to Windows Media Player for free.





(Windows Media Player video files end with '.wmv' or'.avi')

Anybody know where I can find these remaining Yu-Gi-Oh! episodes at by downloading for Windows Media Player?
umm first off, why you're trying to download files strictly for windows media player is beyond me, for most any anime file type Media Player Classic is the best player to use it can be found here: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Medi...


and the following codecs once downloaded and installed should let you view just about any file on this player: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Comb...





However, despite the format you need them in, I would check da-anime.org It is down frequently due to heavy traffic, but it does offer free dierect downloads, and if the english versions are out there anywhere they'd be here.





Good luck!
Reply:go to http://www.yugiohfans.co.uk


the episodes are linked to http://www.putfile.com but I'm pretty sure you can download from there.

rubber slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment